Monday, March 16, 2009

Hong Kong

While I don't care for the Canucks I must say Vancouver has a great airport complete with free Wifi anywhere you are. I just spent the past hour chatting with the wife and kids on facebook. I'm a modern man. The best was when I told Lex I was having coffee with Troy from High School Musical. I am now an even awesomer dad. My plane leaves in 3 hours and my flight is supposed to last 14 hours. Wow. I thought the 8 hours to London was long I can't imagine this. The good thing is I have some good books and my laptop plus each seat on the plane has its own tv. It'll be fine as long as my back holds up. I slipped a disc a few days ago playing hockey but stubbornly kept playing. My wife wasn't impressed even when I told her I set up the winning goal. Apparently I should have been doing something noble whilst slipping a disc, like holding open a door or catching a falling baby. Anyways, I now walk wierd as Maddie compassionately said to me last night which. ..don't I always? Sitting is the worst thing for this kind of back injury which means I'll be the annoying wierdo who hobbles up and down the aisle every hour for "no apparent reason." I just read on Steve's blog that his back is out too. Man, we'll be terrific at this camp.

Well, its time to checkin to my flight. Should be a good time.

John

No comments: