Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Forest Perigord Pics

The view out our bedroom window most mornings.

Ethan on the low ropes. Mr. Brave graduated quickly to the high ropes, tarzaning through the trees.


Maddie was very confident leading the way.






Dont look down.

Ha Ha, little Lex all suited up.




The kids Swiss friends from next door leaf jumping.




Sensational cake from the local award winning chocolate shop.





The big frog I spoke about.


Lex and her smiley friend poolside. Lex is smiling like that because she wasnt sure her friend understood when Angie said SMILE.














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness- I got stuck on the chocolate dessert pic...can you bring me one back?
That rope thing looks like a ton of fun - though I would never do it! Camryn says she can help you translate if you need her. I would so love to take the girls there some day if they finish French Immersion.
Charla

Kristi said...

The kids look great!! John dad is home from hospital now. Love you.

Love kristi